Monday 25 February 2008

Self Evaluation

I think for attainment I would give myself a 2 (v.good). I think I always take part in the lesson, and make myself feel comfortable and relaxed.

For Effort I would definitely rate myself as 1. I put a lot of effort in my written work and make it to the best of my ability.

Punctuality, for this again i would give myself a 1. I am always on time and equipped with my work/homework and ready to start the lesson.

Submission and quality of homework: for this I would rate myself as a 2. I try my very best to produce the work to my ability and make it to the highest standard as possible.

Ability to work independently: for this I would probably give myself a 3. I really enjoy working as a group, but when I work alone I tend to get all the work done to the best of my ability.

Quality of writing: For this I would give myself a 3 again. I think the quality of my work will be a 2 again. I put a lot of effort in my work and I make sure it is to the best of my ability.

Media Folder: Definitely i would give myself a 1. My work is well organised and I make sure that everything in my folder is updated at all times.

Oral contribution in class: For this I would give myself a 2. I do take part in the lesson but i feel i can contribute more. (too shy)

Contribution to the debate team: definitely i would give myself a 1, not only because I am the captain but also because I make sure that everyone gets their work done on time.

Module 5: 1 well organised and up to date.

Module : 3 Needs to be updated with latest issues and debate news would give myself a 3.

No comments: