Thursday 18 October 2007

Evaluation

· Attainment: I would give myself a 3, for attainment. The reason for this being is because I feel as if I can produce more tasks towards my independent study and do more research.
· Effort: I would probably give myself a 2. This is because I feel that I do put in effort in my work and produce it to my ability.
· Punctuality: I would give myself a 1. I am never late to my lessons and I am always in the lesson.
· Submission and quality of Homework: For this I would give myself a 2. I do all the tasks set on time, and I produce it to my ability.
· Ability to work independently: I would give myself a 3. I do contribute to my independent blog, and do basic research but I feel I can do more.
· Quality of writing: I would again give myself a 3. I can do standard writing but at points I lack expression
· Organisation of Media Folder: this I would give myself a 1. I have all my previous class work on me, and I am always equipped.
· Standard of module 5 blog: I would give myself a 2. However I feel that I can add more.
· Standard module 6: Again I would grade myself about a 2, but I can add more.

WWW

1) I met all my homework deadlines.
2) I studied my text well
3) I have basic knowledge of theorist I can link to.

EBI

1) Do Background information.
2) Look at more texts.
3) Look at other theorists.


No comments: