Sunday 4 November 2007

'Blog Buddies'

I have chosen Dips as my class buddy. The reason for this being is because Dips talks about similar stuff which clearly links to my independant study for example the whole idea of Male dominance and womens being portrayed as being Passive. By working together not only can we share ideas but also be in use for one another.

I chose Amrit as my other buddy, as she is she basing her independant study on 'Provoked' and so am I. We both will be able to look at the major issues in the film and have a discussion over it, and to also help one another with the work. Also i chose Amrit because she has got some excellent websites that can come in handy with my Independant study. Amrit heavily focuses on the idea of Male dominance and the character of Deepak which i also do, and therefore it gives both of us the oppourtunity to help each other.

1 comment:

ﷲKHANﷲ said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooo lool... i swear it wont make any difference if naz u got 3 blog buddies, it would be betta for u..Bush will be happz init...be ma blog buddy...Firstly i think that we are focusing moreorless the same issue regarding women, n the patriarchy in society. Your basing on an film, so am i and that we both looking at bolly actresses